Learning & Inclusive Education Programs (LIEP)
- Building capacities of learners and their teachers to mainstream inclusive education and adaptive learning environment for disabled children in primary, secondary and tertiary learning institutions in Kenya.
- Building capacities of school Board of management and education stakeholders to mainstream policies that promote infrastructural modification that facilitate mobility and utility of learning facilities within the school environments
- Supporting youth to access technical skills through Technical Vocational Education Trainings on various trade courses that enable them to transit to job market with the right skill sets and also create their own employment opportunities.
- Supporting learners both with and without disabilities to gain knowledge on career choices, life skills that equip them with the right capacities to make informed decisions choices in their career and social lives.
- Lobbying and advocacy with education rights holder to formulate policies that are pro-disability and inclusion in learning environments.